If you’ve read my article about admission essays, you probably noticed how much effort and time I had put in.
And I thought I’d be done with these after being admited! Not!
Once admitted, you still need to go through more admission steps in order to participate to the TEC On-Campus Program. And they require not one essay, but five! All this before the July 6th deadline… I kid you not…
And subjects are not that trivial…
Please address each of the following questions and attach typed responses on a separate sheet of paper.
- What business opportunities and career goals do you envision for yourself immediately following graduation?
- What steps will you take in the coming year which will enable you to meet these post- graduation career goals ?
- Describe what you feel your personal opportunities and goals are for 2008-2009?
(For example: health, family, personal development, religion, etc…)
- What organization do you most admire and why?
- How might you convey the knowledge gained in the TEC On-Campus Program to your fellow MBA participants?